- Upper Mineral Filter
- Main Alkaline Cartridge
- Upper Mineral Filter : 2 pcs
- Main Alkaline Cartridge: 1 pcs
Life-span of filter
- Upper Mineral Filter : 3 Month
- Main Alkaline Cartridge : 6 Month
Estimated delivery of products within West Malaysia is 3 – 7 working days and within East Malaysia is 7 – 14 days. (Subject to change depending on Covid-19 situation in Malaysia, however we will do our best to provide you the best delivery time.)
1. This Return and Refund policy shall only be applicable via Waters Malaysia Online only.
2. Waters Malaysia shall use its best efforts to ensure that Orders are correctly fulfilled. Should there be any discrepancy of Products delivered and the Customer wishes for return and refund, please notify us by sending us an email to email@example.com within fourteen (14) days upon receiving the Products. We will contact the Customer within seven (7) days after receipt of the completed form online to direct the Customer of the procedures in respect of the return of Products and refund. The Customer is advised to wait for our instruction for the next course of action. In the event the Customer does not receive any reply from us after the aforesaid period, please contact us at +603-3372 0606 for enquiries.
3. If the Customer opts for replacement or exchange of Products, the affected Products MUST be returned in person or via a reliable courier service company to our office at 1st Flr, 87 Lebuh Turi, Taman Chi Liung, 41200 Klang, Selangor.
4. Return/Exchange of Products or refund can be arranged under the following reasons: a. If any Product has been delivered in a damaged or defective condition; or b. If the wrong Product which is different from the Order is delivered Provided Always that the Customer shall return or caused to be returned to Waters Malaysia the aforesaid Products unused and in its original condition, quantity and packaging as it is first delivered to the Customer together with the proof of Order, payment and delivery of the Products.
5. If a Product which was ordered and invoiced is not included in the delivery, Waters Malaysia shall either refund the Customer the value of that Product, or replace the Product. 6. If any Product which was not included in the Customer’s Order is delivered to the Customer, Waters Malaysia shall collect the Product from the Customer.
7. If the Customer has been charged for a Product which has not been delivered, Waters Malaysia shall refund the Customer the value of the Product as originally charged to the Customer.
8. If a Customer is charged more than the value of a Product as displayed on the site when the Customer makes its Order, we shall refund to the Customer the difference.
9. The return of a Product by a Customer does not automatically warrant for a refund. Waters Malaysia will inspect the returned Products upon receipt of the same. If the conditions in Item No. 4 of this Return and Refund Policy have been fulfilled, refund will be made to the Customer and we will reimburse the Customer of its courier charges for returning of the Products to us provided always that the courier payment slip is furnished to us upon seeking refund
10. All refunds should be processed via original payment method.
11. The Customer shall be responsible for the risks and condition of the Product to be returned until it reaches us at our office. Waters Malaysia will not be liable for any loss or damage to the Product prior to the Product is received by us. The Customers are advised to pack safely the Product to prevent any loss or damage to the Product or its box or its original packaging.
Panmour Trading Sdn. Bhd.
All rights reserved